US MAP LIBRARY provides more than 100 millions online statistical maps on population and business of US at state, metropolitan, county, CCB, place and tract levels. Users can export the map to PDF or graphic files or save the original data into Excel files. The user can make a one-time payment for permanent online access. See the online demo at http://usmaponline.org.
Primary Data Sources:
• Census 1970 with GIS Maps
• Census 1980 with GIS Maps
• Census 1990 with GIS Maps
• Census 2000 with GIS Maps
• Census 2010 with GIS Maps
• Economic Census Data with GIS Maps (1986-)
• Business Data with GIS Maps (1997-)
Please contact the Spatial Data Center at (734) 647-9610 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any question.